Monday, March 5, 2012

Rodeo Outfit

Hey Dolls,
So one of my very best friends and sorority sisters asked me for fashion
advice. Every year there is a tradition in Auburn, where they have a rodeo
one day in the spring. Its super fun and everyone always tries to dress
the part. So this was my idea for her, hope this helps Chels!

Rodeo Outfit

Howdy, Y'all!!!
xoxo


Abercrombie Fitch plaid shirt, $25
True Religion short shorts, €219
Straw cowboy hat, $36
Essie Winter Nail Polish Collection 2011- Limited Edtion, $8
Handcrafted Lucchese 1883 Redwood Lizard Cowboy Boots - Snip Toe -..., $450

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm Michii I think it's time for a new blog post from you ;)

    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete